This tennis product can improve your all around game!
Here’s why! 80% of mishits are caused by poor focus at point of contact. Eye Coach Pro is the perfect tool for training and correct common errors in tennis - your head shifting too soon. And this is true for beginners and pros alike. The Eye Coach corrects that problem. It trains you to keep your eye on the ball and it improves focus in order to prevent mishits.
Coaches try to help. But it's too fast for any human to teach. Contact happens in 1/10th of a second. Plus it’s natural to follow the flight of the ball.
The Eye Coach strengthens the eye at point of contact (EPOC) by creating the perfect habit. You'll begin to have a Federer level of focus. And it starts in your first 10 minutes on the Eye Coach. (We're not kidding.)
- Adjustable height: 32 - 39 inches.
- Weight: 13.7 pounds.
- Includes: Guarantee, Training Manual, Training DVD.
- Players 4'2" and taller.
- Ideal for beginners to pro players.
- Highly portable structure allows you to practice at home or anywhere.
- Helps simulate actual play.
Shipping fee for Eye Coach Pro (single unit):
- Domestic (U.S.): $22.00
- Canada: $58.95
- International shipping (Rest of the world) - $78.00
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.